Lost Treasure of the Inca Warrior is an interactive & immersive grid-wide point & click adventure game with prizes from top designers.
Ancient Incan stories whisper of a hidden cave in the remote mountains of Ecuador, where a vault lay sheltered from the light of day, untouched for centuries. According to legend, the vault is filled with precious gems and unimaginable treasures that are ripe for the taking. Previous explorers have left a map that leads to the place the locals call “The Devil’s Cave” Scribbled on the back of the map are notes citing encounters with horrific creatures and deadly traps that guard the cave. Many who have tried to find the treasure returned with terrible injuries, missing limbs, and some never returned at all. However, not everyone is so unfortunate, and that is why we’re offering you the chance of a lifetime.
MadPea Cartographers have deciphered the cryptic treasure map for you. This will not be an easy task, but if you survive and unlock the ancient Incan vault, you will be generously rewarded. Ready for a Treasure Hunt of a lifetime!?
If you’re feeling adventurous, pack your bags and journey to The Devil’s Cave!
WILL YOU RISK YOUR LIFE FOR TREASURE AND GLORY?
Pay the vendor at the Game Start or in participating store locations
to receive your GAME PACKAGE:
Exclusive Outfit and a Bow & Quiver (Prop only) from Legal Insanity
Torch (obtainable on El Guisante Loco)
ABOUT GAME PLAY
When you first wear your HUD, you will see only the MadPea and ? icons. As you advance in the game, your HUD will start to fill up.
The HUD makes use of the “Experience Key” tool. This tool makes it so that you are required only once to give the HUD permission to do things like teleport you and attach objects to your avatar.
If the Experience Key fails, simply detach your HUD then reattach it.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLAYED RECENT MADPEA GAMES, IT WILL NOT ASK YOU TO ACCEPT THE EXPERIENCE KEY.
Before beginning the adventure, please note the following things:
- Enable your sounds for fullest immersion
- Give your HUD and your game surroundings time to load, don’t rush
- By going slow, you not only absorb the story more deeply, you are also more aware of what you need specifically as opposed to clicking randomly and bouncing into walls that haven’t rezzed yet – or even worse, get eaten by crocodiles you didn’t see.
- Grab a torch from El Guisante Loco, it’s dark and cold in the caves
- Think logically, the caves are loaded with traps and puzzles
MAD WAYS TO DIE
It is important to note that it is possible (very likely) to die in this game. When you die, you are sent back to the start of the caves with some progress lost. (You will keep the items you have collected – we are not THAT cruel, after all).
There are various ways to die, so keep in mind:
- During gameplay. Pay attention to your surroundings and use logic. While exploring The Devil’s Cave, you may encounter less than friendly creatures. Sometimes you can help your friends if they are in trouble, and some creatures you can fight.. But in most cases, RUN!
- Think logically. Don’t get burnt, don’t fall, don’t go petting crocodiles.. Oh and the cave water is most definitely not suitable for drinking or bathing!
- Flying is not allowed. Attempting to fly will result in your death.
- Double-click teleporting kills. We recommend you disable the function during gameplay.
- Detaching and reattaching your HUD on the sim will also result in your untimely death!
- We advise against using enhancer AOs or HUDs; if your speed is faster than regular SL run, you will be sent back to the beginning.
ACHIEVEMENTS & LEVELING UP
You will earn new Achievements in this game and see them on our Leaderboard.
Leveling up at MadPea earns you exclusive prizes that you can claim in our main store.
We have come up with a few things to help you on your journey to find The Lost Treasure of the Inca Warrior. Some of the items will give you a huge advantage in the game.
GOOD LUCK, WARRIOR WANNAPEAS!
Story & Concept by
Design & Development by
Community & Sales Support by
Special thanks to
Legal Insanity for outfits
Participating Vendors with Prize donations
Come Soon Poses
Never Totally Dead…
This game is filled with puzzles that are both easy to moderate to solve and suitable for all.
Common sense and logic is required for solving the puzzles.
NO HUD REFUNDS.
Please read the following rules before starting:
THE LOST TREASURE OF THE INCA WARRIOR RULES
The environments do not belong to MadPea Productions. They belong to the respective vendors. Thus, do not grief their customers, visitors, members or residents. Do not break their posted rules.
GROUP TAG RECOMMENDED
When you are playing, we would really appreciate if you wore the MadPea Group Tag.
We are aware that Second Life has its own issues that we can not control, such as location logouts, reboots, or lagging and crashing. We have conducted several pre-game walkthroughs to make sure the game runs smoothly where it should, but we cannot guarantee that there will be no issues during the game.
Should anything happen beyond our control that disrupts or halts the game, we will announce it via group notice at the first possible opportunity,providing further instructions relevant to the issue.
REFRAIN FROM BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
Do not harass other players, do not instigate conflicts, and if you get stuck, do not whine and complain in group chat. Doing any of these actions will result in your revocation of your chat rights.
GROUP DIALOGUE IS ALLOWED (and even encouraged!)
You are allowed to communicate in group chat and help each other out. You are however NOT allowed to give out direct answers, spoilers and slurls.
Everyone will receive 15 exclusive prizes as stated here upon completion of the game.
MadPea is not responsible if you get yourself banned from a store/region and are not able to complete the game.
Please check the list of the participating stores before you play the game to make sure that this is not an issue. If you are banned, you must resolve the issue with the sim/store owner.