We’ve all done it, visualized ourselves in a Bond movie as we sneak through the treasure room in The Interview, right? Okay, maybe just me! But we want to know what your imagination can come up with in our new comic competition!
Are you an evil genius that the singing dolls whisper inspiration to? Maybe you’re a spy sent to unravel the mysteries of the Goliathus Society? Or perhaps just a cleaner daydreaming about exotic locations while you polish the family silver! Whatever your storyline, we want to see it!
Check out our awesome example and get your creative juices flowing to be in a chance with winning some amazing prizes! Entries are open on our Flickr group from now until the 1st of August.
- 1st place – 2500 Linden dollars, a free pass to our next game “The Lost Treasure of the Inca Warrior” and a feature on our blog!
- 2nd Place – 1,500 Linden dollars.
- 3rd Place – 1,000 Linden dollars.
Guidelines & Rules:
Head over to The Interview game area and take photos of yourself at any of the locations throughout the game, then turn them into a comic format. You don’t have to do a storyline based on The Interview, your imagination is the only limit as long as its set in the game locations. We want to see your exciting Interview adventures, just like our example!
We’ve made two comic templates that you can use here, or you’re welcome to make your own comic format for your submissions.
- All photos have to be posted in the official MadPea photo Group here.
- When posting your photos please use the following naming convention or your submission wont be counted:MadPea Interview Comic contest – Photo #1-Your SL Name (Do not use display names). Add a #2 for a second photo or a #3 if its your third.
- All photos must include the slurl(s) of The Interview location(s) used.
- Comics must have a 4 window minimum.
- Nudity or adult behavior is not allowed, please keep it all family friendly.
- All photos must be new and original. You can add the photo to other groups on flickr.
- You are allowed 3 submissions total.
- A minimum of 5 people must enter the competition or it will be cancelled.
- All work must be the original creation of the submitter.
- No submissions allowed from any employees of MadPea or SwagBag.
- Editing via Photoshop, Gimp, or any other graphics programmes are permitted.
Please note accessing many of the locations for The Interview require you to be wearing a game HUD which is purchasable here.
Our judging panel will consist of MadPea staff and friends of MadPea who will judge your comics on the following criteria:
- Interaction with the location and scenery.
You can submit photos now until 12pm on August 1st 2016. Winners will be announced on Thursday 4th of August. We will use the date and time stamps that are on the Flickr submissions to make sure the pictures are entered within the time frame, so please check your time zones.
You can find out more about the Interview here:
- Our new prizes.
- The Party system.
- How to play.
- Our new vendors.
- Our Mainstore.
- The Interview.